I am so excited about the new fall fashions. Everything I have seen so far has been absolutely gorgeous. Plus I am super excited about some of the fall up and coming trends.
Here are my favorite Fall 2016 trends.
1. Jackets are going to be a big trend this fall especially leather and suede jackets.
2. Ankle boots are still going to be popular but this fall look for boots with a slightly taller shaft hitting just above the ankle.
3. Wool fedoras are going to be on the heads of every fashion girl come this fall.
4. Bomber jackets are the next big thing. Especially if it has patches.
5. Anything and everything VELVET!
For the look below I chose a beautifully embroidered velvet jacket from ASOS. I love, love, LOVE this jacket because you can dress it up or down and it will go with just about anything.
I paired it with my Free People flare jeans, Kate Spade bag, white top from the Banana Republic Factory Store, and a double buckle belt from Lulus.