Happy New Year!!! I hope 2017 is your best year yet.
For me 2016 was pretty good. I became full time at the high school instead of being split between the middle and high school, we started building our house, and my nephew was born. I’m hoping 2017 will be even better!
Now for my resolutions. I usually don’t do new year’s resolutions but this year I actually need to make a few changes in my life. Here is a list of my new year’s resolutions.
1. To stop drinking soda. That’s right I’m done no more sodas having five cavities when you visit the dentist is kind of a wake up call.
2. To eat healthier, eat out less and cook more.
3. To shop less. This one is pretty self explanatory.
4. To keep my house cleaner.
5. To pray more.
6. To be more consistent in spending time reading my Bible.
Now it is not enough to merely have resolutions. In order to be successful you must have a plan. Here is my plan for each resolution.
1. Will power I have done a year without sodas before so I can do it again even though I’m hoping I can make this a permanent change.
2. I plan to cook a minimum of 3 meals a week. Even if its a frozen pizza (that counts as cooking right).
3. I have a designated credit card for my personal shopping to help me keep track of my spending plus I have a budgeted amount I have to follow.
4 & 5. If I don’t plan time to do both of these things they won’t happen. So my plan is to spend at least 15 minutes of my lunch break with God.
Anyways these are my resolutions. What are your’s? Please share your resolutions in the comment section below.
This beautiful outfit is almost completely from Zara. Well the top and the jeans are from Zara but the shoes and bag are from Banana Republic and Target.
This outfit is so comfortable and I felt so put together.
Shop This Look: